About The Hulbert Law Office, LLC in Breckenridge, Colorado
Tracie was born and raised in a suburb of Cleveland, Ohio and graduated with honors from Kent State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in criminal justice. She received her law degree from the University of Denver College of Law in 2001 and has been practicing law in the central Rocky Mountains ever since.
As an attorney in a small mountain town, she maintains a diverse practice in the areas of real estate, business and construction law. While her primary clients are individuals and businesses in Summit County and Park County, she serves a growing number of clients from Eagle County, Chaffee County and the greater Denver and Colorado Springs metropolitan areas as well as clients from all over the country and outside the U.S. She is passionate about making time to enjoy her family as well as the many activities available in the area from CrossFit, to mountain biking, snowboarding and hiking.
- Colorado Bar Association – Real Estate Section Member
- Continental Divide Bar Association
- University of Denver College of Law, (J.D.)
- Kent State University (B.A., Criminal Justice, summa cum laude)
- French, West, Brown, Huntley & Thompson, P.C., Breckenridge, CO (associate)